Inspector Cooperatives Societies Jobs | Exam, Salary & Promotion
Cooperatives Department, Government of the Punjab, has requested Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) to make recruitment of 63 candidates against the job vacancies of Inspector Cooperatives Societies in Basic Pay Scale 14. PPSC has placed these jobs at its upcoming-jobs list. Hopefully, these jobs will be advertised soon.
Here is brief discussion about Inspector jobs in Cooperative Societies.
Job Title: Inspector Cooperative Societies
Basic Pay Scale: 14
Number of Vacancies: 63
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
Previously, Inspector Cooperative Societies jobs were advertised by PPSC in the year 2014 and following criteria and procedure was adopted by PPSC:
As per Punjab Cooperatives Department Recruitment Rules, 2003 the minimum qualification required for the jobs of Inspector Cooperative Societies, is as under:
Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University by HEC and preference shall be given to Graduate in Economics, Commerce and Agriculture.
Minimum Experience: Nil
Age: Male 18 to 25+5 years
Domicile Eligibility: Only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply.
Syllabus for Exam
PPSC conducted MCQs type test on the basis of following syllabus:
- Cooperative Management
- Accounting & Cooperative Book Keeping
- Rural & Community Development
- Cooperative Law & General Law practice
- Information & Community Technology
- Viva Voce
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
- Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers
- Only three (03) chances are allowed to a candidate to appear in the examination
Salary of Inspector Cooperative Societies
Basic pay scale of Inspector Cooperative Societies is 14 so he gets his salary equal to BPS 14 along with allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees. An estimated salary of newly appointed Inspector Cooperative Societies may be as follow:
Basic Pay: 15,180
House Rent Allowance: 3,321 (large city) and 2,214 (small city)
Conveyance Allowance: 2720
Medical Allowance: 1500
Adhoc Relief Allowances (2016-19): 5,826
Estimated Salary: 28,547 (large city) 27,440 (small city)
Inspector Cooperative Societies performs the following duties:
- Keep record of Cooperative Societies of his area.
- Inspect the Cooperative Societies under Cooperative Laws.
- Represent the Department in Cooperative Court.
Promotion / Career Scope
- Inspector Cooperative Societies is eligible for promotion as Assistant Registrar Cooperatives in Grade 17 and other equivalent posts on successful passing of Departmental Examination.
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies is eligible for promotion as Circle Registrar in Grade 18 and equivalent posts upon completion of 05 years service.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to register and submit their applications online at the website of PPSC. Online Applications will be accepted as and when these jobs are advertised by PPSC that is expected soon.
Kindly tell me please....is it uniform duty or civil...and duty timing ..only general duty or shift wise like police...
Inspector Cooperatives is non uniform job and normally in general shift
Can i eligible for this post i have done BBA hon i have applied for this post should i go for this test or not plz clearify me is bba holder eligible or not
when result will be announced for the post of inspector cooperative societies
When will be the result of coorporative society announced...