Please read the following Terms and Conditions relating to your use our website carefully. By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Subscription Agreement (this "Agreement"). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove provisions of this Agreement at any time. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes to this Agreement or otherwise notify you of such changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use our website and you should arrange to cancel your registered user account or subscription with us, as applicable.
Scope of Agreement
The site is a public site with free access and Careermidway.com assume no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Careermidway.com cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
Careermidway.com will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this website. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to Careermidway.com to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Careermidway.com. Careermidway.com does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the site.
Careermidway.com does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities except with recruiters who contact you through the details provided by you on Online Profile or Curriculum Vitae (CV). Careermidway.com shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
The user shall not utilize the services offered by Careermidway.com in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Careermidway.com. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Careermidway.com unless specifically authorized by Careermidway.com in this regard.
Users shall not spam the database maintained by Careermidway.com or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Careermidway.com to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of Careermidway.com by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Careermidway.com expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of Careermidway.com by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify Careermidway.com for all losses incurred by Careermidway.com due to any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments made by the user on the network of Careermidway.com.
The User / subscriber / visitor to Careermidway.com is prohibited from introducing / posting or transmitting information or software, which contains a computer virus, or a contaminant, worm or other harmful components on the internet or on Careermidway.com site or sub-domains.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
Careermidway.com will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the websites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
Careermidway.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Careermidway.com gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly.
Careermidway.com reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Careermidway.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case Careermidway.com is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names Careermidway.com. Careermidway.com however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to Careermidway.com, it should not be held responsible for the same. Careermidway.com assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by Careermidway.com do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
Careermidway.com has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of Careermidway.com. Any person using Careermidway.com in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of Careermidway.com shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
By Registering as a Jobseeker at Careermidway.com you agree the following terms of services:
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- Careermidway.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- Careermidway.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- Careermidway.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Careermidway.com's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of Careermidway.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. Careermidway.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into Careermidway.com database.
- Careermidway.com reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- Careermidway.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- The subscriber will select a password at the time of registration that will enable the subscriber to access all the information received through Careermidway.com, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Careermidway.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Careermidway.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. Careermidway.com shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
- Although Careermidway.com will make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
On registration you agree to:
- Making your resume searchable to employers registered at Careermidway.com. You may be contacted by them via email, telephone and/or post. If you wish to modify this setting and make yourself non-searchable, you may reset this in the Settings Section of your account. Careermidway.com will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you.
- Receive job alerts via email. You may turn off job alerts for your account by logging in to your account.
- Receive promotional mails.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and Careermidway.com will be treated as having been terminated in the following events:
- In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with Careermidway.com, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of Careermidway.com; or
- On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
- Termination of account by subscriber or Careermidway.com
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- Careermidway.com publishes job ads without any cost
- The information shall be placed only in job section on the Careermidway.com
- Each insertion so displayed in the jobs section of Careermidway.com shall be for a fixed period (currently 30 days), which period is subject to change without notice
- Careermidway.com reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details.
- Careermidway.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database
- The Subscriber/Recruiter may provide up to a maximum of 1 email id's for a vacancy posted on the site to collect response(s) if any, directly to subscriber's mail box. The contact information given by the subscriber for all listing should be the same and the subscriber cannot give multiple contact information/data for the purpose of listing
- All information intimated by the employer and displayed by Careermidway.com becomes public knowledge and Careermidway.com may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimated by a employer for display on Careermidway.com in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the employer and Careermidway.com cannot be held liable for usage/publicity of such information
- Careermidway.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the job is put on display
- Careermidway.com shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense
- Careermidway.com would not be held liable for loss of any data whether of technical nature or otherwise or all or any , information or particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond Careermidway.com's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities
- The subscriber/Recruiter shall give an undertaking to Careermidway.com that the jobs sought to be advertised on the classified section of Careermidway.com are in existence, are genuine and that the subscriber has the authority to advertise the jobs
- The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to Careermidway.com that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the classified section of Careermidway.com for processing of such person
- Careermidway.com reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the classified section of Careermidway.com at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice
- The subscriber to this service shall be entitled to such number of listings during the period of subscription as may be agreed upon
- The subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual
- The subscriber will select a password at the time of registration that will enable the subscriber to post vacancies on the site in agreed upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Careermidway.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data or corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Careermidway.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber
- Only insertions with contact information registered with Careermidway.com will be displayed on the site
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- The Courts at Islamabad alone shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and Careermidway.com will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Pakistan as applicable
- The use of the services offered by Careermidway.com including this service is also subject to the terms and conditions which regulate the usage of the website.
- This service is provided by Careermidway.com free of charge. This service is meant exclusively for individual and non commercial use. The content being provided through this service may not be edited/changed/modified in any manner without our permission. Any usage for non-personal/commercial purposes requires specific written permission to be obtained from us prior to commencing such usage.
- Careermidway.com claims proprietary rights over the content being made available as RSS feeds from Careermidway.com, including copyrights, trademark etc. The user shall provide acknowledgment to Careermidway.com in connection with its use of RSS feeds obtained from the website.
- Careermidway.com reserves the rights to discontinue providing RSS feeds, limit the users access to parts of the RSS feeds without assigning any reason for the same. Limits may be imposed.
- The factual content contained in the RSS feeds is displayed as supplied by various recruiters, recruitment agencies and other sources; Careermidway.com offers no warranties about the correctness/truthfulness of the content
Your Use of this Website
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon, and the Other Services that you subscribed to, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of, or subscriber to, this Website and/or our Other Services. You understand that only you may use your user account and password, and that your subscription to our Other Services is only valid for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be shared with others.
By using this Website and/or our Other Services, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by this Agreement, just as if you had signed this Agreement. If you do not comply with this Agreement at any time, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate your password, user account, and/or access to this Website (or any part thereof) and/or our Other Services. In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website or our Other Services, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website is available, (ii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website and/or any of our Other Services. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of the Website may be effected without prior notice. If you do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, our Website (or part thereof). Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Website.
Privacy and Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and the information that you provide us when registering with us and we try our best to protect it from unauthorized access but incase of any hacking event Careermidway.com takes no responsibility for any misuse of your data. When you create a resume or apply for job(s) you are making it available to different Employers (or the one for which you applying) hence we take no responsibility for any misuse of your data. We are not an employer or job providing company, jobs posted here on our website are not on behalf of Careermidway.com and hence we don't take any responsibility for the correctness of the jobs posted on our website. Hence as a Jobs seeker you can apply for different jobs at your own risk. Similarly we don't take any responsibility for the data posted by different Job Seekers in their resumes. When you post your resume on our website either by using our online profile or by any other mean, its accessible by all Employers who have registered with Careermidway.com. So those Employers will be able to search/browse your resume and hence data in it. We don't verify each company registered with us and hence take no responsibility incase of any misuse of data provided in your resume.
Community Standards and Conduct Guidelines
You acknowledge that all Content and all information, resumes, cover letters, web pages, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas ,notes, drawings, articles and other materials posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this Website, now or in the future, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the "Postings"), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. We do not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on our Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website. You agree not to use this Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- Upload, post, mail or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law; or
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or member of this Website.
Your privilege to use this Website depends on your compliance with the community standards and conduct guidelines set forth above. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this Website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to our community standards and conduct guidelines, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in our website.
Cancellation of Subscription
You can cancel your subscription by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you want to stop using our services or use Terminate Account option provided under Settings section of your account, so incase you no longer need your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Careermidway.com has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Careermidway.com you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Careermidway.com. Careermidway.com therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend us and our members from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, terminate the rights of any user to use our Website (or any part thereof) who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.