Assistant Registrar Cooperatives Jobs | Exam, Salary & Promotion
Cooperatives Department, Government of the Punjab, has requested Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) to make recruitment of 15 candidates against the job vacancies of Assistant Registrar Cooperatives Societies in Basic Pay Scale 17. These jobs are in upcoming-jobs list of PPSC. Hopefully, the PPSC will advertise these jobs soon.
Here is brief discussion about Assistant Registrar Cooperatives Societies.
Job Title: Assistant Registrar Cooperatives Societies
Basic Pay Scale: 17
Number of Vacancies: 15
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
Previously, Assistant Registrar Cooperatives Societies jobs were announced by PPSC in the year 2016 to recruit new candidates with the following criteria and procedure:
As per Punjab Cooperatives Department Recruitment Rules, 2003 the minimum qualification required for the jobs of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, is as under:
Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University by HEC.
Minimum Experience: Nil
Age: Male 21 to 28+5 years & Female 21 to 28+8 years
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender
Domicile Eligibility: Only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply.
Syllabus for ARC Exam
PPSC conducted four papers with following mechanism:
- English (Essay & Composition) 50 + 50 (100 marks)
- Urdu (Essay & Composition) 50 + 50 (100 marks)
- General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies & Islamic Studies (100 marks)
- i) Cooperative Societies Act, 1925. ii) Cooperative Societies Rules, 192. iii) Agriculture Cooperative, Farmers Cooperative, Supply Cooperative. iv) Historical Perspective of Cooperative involvement in Pakistan. v) History of Cooperative, Origin of Cooperative, Types of Cooperative, Business & Employment Cooperative, New Generation Cooperative and Housing Cooperative (100 marks)
- Viva Voce
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
- Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers
- Only three (03) chances are allowed to a candidate to appear in the examination
Salary of Assistant Registrar Cooperatives
Assistant Registrar Cooperatives gets his/ her salary equal to Basic Pay Scale 17 along with allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees. An estimated salary of newly appointed Assistant Registrar Cooperatives may be as follow:
Basic Pay: 30,370
House Rent Allowance (large city): 6,649
Conveyance Allowance: 5,000
Medical Allowance: 1,500
Adhoc Relief Allowances 2016-2019: 11,655
Total Estimated Salary: 55,176
Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies performs the following duties:
- Registrar of Cooperative Court.
- Issuance of Orders on behalf of Registrar, Cooperatives.
- To act as quasi judicial Magistrate in cases of Cooperatives.
- All the official Correspondence of Cooperative court and Office under his jurisdiction.
Promotion / Career Scope
As per Punjab Cooperatives Department Recruitment Rules, 2003, following is the promotion prospects of Assistant Registrar Cooperatives
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies is eligible for promotion as Circle Registrar and equivalent posts upon completion of 05 years service.
- Circle Registrar is eligible for promotion as Deputy Registrarand Equivalent posts upon completion of 05 years service.
- Deputy Registrar, Grade 18, is eligible for promotion as Joint Registrar in Grade 19 upon completion of 12 years service in BS-17 & above.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to register and submit their applications online at PPSC's website. Online Applications will be accepted as and when these jobs are advertised by PPSC that is expected soon.
When did the expected Date of job of assistant Register Cooperative society through PPSC
It is rumor that ppsc will take only paper 1 for this post is this true and also the qualification is master....