PMS Exam - How to Apply
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Lahore conducts PMS Exam. PMS Exam 2022 (to be held in 2023) has announced by the PPSC on 06-02-2023.
How to Apply for PMS Exam
The candidates are required to follow below criteria for submission of their applications for the PMS Exam 2022 (to be held in 2023):
- Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the "Apply Online" button.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click the "Proceed" button after viewing all the information pertaining to the post / eligibility.
- Read the "Important Instructions" and "EPay User Manual", select the undertaking checkbox and click the "Apply Online" button.
- Enter your CNIC Number and click the "Proceed" Button.
- Enter Email Address, Mobile Number, click the "Proceed" Button and Verify your Email Address and Mobile Number at the next page.
- Enter your details i.e. Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Type, Disability Status, Armed Person Status etc. and click the "Proceed" button.
- Enter all the details in the Personal Information Section and click the |Save Information" button. Click the "Proceed" button to proceed your application.
- Your Payment System Identifier Number (PSID) will be generated by the system. Pay the requisite fee for the post as per instructions given in the "EPay User Manual" (as mentioned in Step # 3).
- Upload your latest photograph and CNIC (Front) Image. Please note that maximum size of the image should be less than 25KB size.
- Add your qualification details and click the "Save Information" button.
- Add your service record (If applicable) and click the "Save Information" button.
- If you have provided all the required information, "Submit Application" button will be enabled. Click the button to go to the Application Submission Page. At the Application Submission Page, read the undertaking, select the undertaking checkbox and click "Submit Application" button.
- Finally, you'll get an Application Number, which shows that you have successfully submitted the application. You will also get intimation of Application Submission and Token Number (For Editing / Printing of your application) through Email and SMS.
Note: Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest 1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks on or before closing date i.e. 09.03.2023.
Application Closing Date
Closing date for submission of online Applications 09 March 2023
Hopefully you will be fine.
Please tell me can i apply for this job such as in condition.
I got "B" Grade in Matriculation, FA "D" Grade and in BA passed in "A" Grade.
Some peoples telling, even if I pass the test, PPSC will not allow me to in the interview due to "D" grade of FA.
Your guidance will be a pleasure to me
Sir with due respect how i apply for pms in kpk?
I will waiting your valuable guidness
IT WAS GOOD EXPERIENCE TO VISIT THE PAGE
i hope you are doing well !
sir kindly tell me about the PMS exams this year
time and date
I completed my BA can I apply
kindly tell me about PMS exams this year.is there any other website where we can apply online by filling forms because I found one website where we can apply online and have to submit fee . please do inform me sir that I can konw about that website is fake or original .
Waiting for your reply.