PMS Exam - How to Apply
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Lahore conducts PMS Exam. PMS Exam 2020 has announced by the PPSC on 22.03.2020.
How to Apply for PMS Exam
The candidates are required to follow below criteria for submission of their applications for the PMS Exam 2020:
- Deposit Rs.1000/- in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury under Head: "C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION" on or before closing date i.e. 13th April, 2020.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque is accepted by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test/ Written Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special persons are exempted from application fee.
- Applicants are required to submit / apply through "Online Application Form" at PPSC website: www.ppsc.gop.pk by the closing date which is 13-04-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and "Important Instructions to Candidates". Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
Hopefully you will be fine.
Please tell me can i apply for this job such as in condition.
I got "B" Grade in Matriculation, FA "D" Grade and in BA passed in "A" Grade.
Some peoples telling, even if I pass the test, PPSC will not allow me to in the interview due to "D" grade of FA.
Your guidance will be a pleasure to me