How to Increase English Typing Speed
If you have learned English Typing then it's easy to increase your speed. Here are few important points which are helpful in increasing typing speed. Hopefully, your typing speed will be reasonably increased after following these points:
- The most important principle for increasing typing speed is its regular practice. Type for at least two hours daily and if you practice more than that, then it will be much good.
- Pay most attention on accuracy.
- Type small abc ... xyz ten times daily by using MS Word.
- Type opposite zyx ... cba at least 20 times daily.
- Type this sentence at least 15 times. "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".
- Practice common words time and time again.
- Select a paragraph and type it multi-time.
- Play bubble game repeatedly in Typing Tutor and practice other games as well for at least half an hour daily.
- Practice the paragraph given in Typing Tutor at the end.
- For practicing paragraphs set the time of at least 10 minutes. Avoid 5 minutes time.
- When you feel tired then take rest. In fact it is better to do typing in intervals.
- Practice difficult paragraph. You can add paragraph of your choice in Typing Tutor by yourself.
How to Add Paragraph in Typing Tutor
Firstly, open Notepad in your computer. Type or paste contents of your paragraph. Save this txt file by any name. Now open your Typing Tutor and click on Add menu given on right side, then add that file which you saved. That paragraph which was present in Notepad will be shown here. In this way, add as many paragraphs in your Typing Tutor.
List of Common Words for Typing Practice
all, am, after, an, and, any, are, as, at, be, but, can, come, for, get, go, good, had, has, have, here, if, in, is, it, many, more, most, much, must, not, of, often, on, or, over, shall, should, small, so, such, than, that, the, their, then, there, these, this, those, to, upon, use, was, well, were, what, when, where, which, who, will, would, you, your.
Practicing common words that we use often can increase typing speed dynamically