Data Entry Operator Jobs in Punjab Police (Special Branch)
Punjab Police through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced Data Entry Operator (DEO) Jobs. Through its website and daily newspapers on 19th May 2019, the PPSC has advertised 54 DEO posts to start its recruitment process.
The recruitment shall be made on contract basis for the period of 03 years that may be extendable later on. These 54 seats include 02 posts reserved for Special Person Quota, 03 posts reserved for Minority Quota and 08 posts reserved for Women Quota. The Data Entry Operator job in Punjab Police is a very good opportunity to build career in government sector. The detail of these DEO posts is as under:
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Basic Pay Scale: 12
Type of Appointment: Contract (extendable)
Place of Posting: The Recruit can be posted anywhere in Punjab, however, posts are available in Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha and Rawalpindi region.
Minimum Qualification & Experience for DEO
- ICS or Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) and one year Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized government institute within one year's experience; and
- Have knowledge in MS Office with a speed of 45 words per minutes in typing
Note: Only practical experience after prescribed qualification shall be considered.
Age Limit for Male: 21-30 Years plus 5 years age relaxation.
Age Limit for Female: 21-30 Years plus 8 years age relaxation.
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender.
Domicile: Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
Syllabus for Written Exam / Test
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The proportion of questions in the MCQ Test shall be approximately:
- 70% Subject related
- 30% General knowledge including Pakistan Studies. Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
How to Apply
To apply for data entry operator, follow the steps given below:
- Deposit Rs.600/- under Head: "C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION", in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the closing date.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument is accepted.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab can deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Applicants are required to submit "Online Application Form" at PPSC website.
Closing Date: Last date for submission of application form is Monday, 03 June, 2019 up to 12:00AM (Midnighty).
Salary of DEO in Punjab Police
Salary of Data Entry Operator in Punjab Police (Special Branch) is equal to Basic Pay Scale 12 along with allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees.
- Any candidate who wants to apply against the seat reserved for Special Person Quota would need Disability Certificate.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
Dear any idea about the test ?
What is the the total salary of this job??
Tell me plzz