Data Entry Operator Jobs in District and Session Court Lahore
District & Session Court Lahore has requested National Testing Service (NTS) to start process for recruitment against various posts including Data Entry Operators.
The posts of Data Entry Operators (DEO) have been advertised by the NTS through its website and The Nation newspaper dated 15 March, 2019. The recruitment shall be made on regular basis meaning thereby that it is a very good opportunity to build career in data entry field as well as in government sector. The detail of these DEO posts is as under:
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Basic Pay Scale: 14
Type of Appointment: Regular basis.
Requirements for DEO Job
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (preferably in Computer Sciences) with at least 45 wpm typing speed on computer keyboard well versed in operating system installation/ repair. MS Office (complete) and basics of computer hardware (candidates having experience in relevant field shall be preferred).
Age Limit: 20-28 Years plus 5 years age relaxation.
Gender & Domicile: Male, Female & Shemale having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
Recruitment Governing Rules & Regulations
The recruitment shall be made under the provisions of the Recruitment Policy, 2004 and Punjab Civil & Session Court Establishment (Misc. Posts) Service Rules, 2005.
How to Apply
To apply for data entry operator, adopt the following steps:
- Download Application Form along with Online Deposit Slip from NTS Website
- Deposit 450/- processing fee in any designated bank branches. Disabled persons are exempted from this fee.
- Fill up Application Form with personal, academic and other requisite information.
- Attach your photographs, copies of CNIC, domicile / academic / experience certificates, Original Bank Deposit Slip and other requisite documents as asked.
- Send Application Forms to NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (HQ) D&SC Lahore (PROJECT) Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad - Pakistan.
- In case the applicant is government/ semi-government servant, he/she has to provide Departmental Permission/ NOC at the time of interview.
Closing Date: Last date for submission of application form is Monday, 1 April, 2019.
NTS Recruitment Procedure
NTS process for DEO is as:
- One Paper 100 Marks
- Typing Test
Syllabus of Exam and Skill Test
As per NTS website, the syllabus of exam & skill test; weightage of contents of the paper (100 marks) are as under:
Paper of 70 marks: 70 number paper shall have the following breakup:
Verbal Reasoning: 10%
General Knowledge: 10%
Computer Hardware & Software: 10%
MS Office: 10%
Islamiyat / Ethics: 10%
Skill Test of 30 marks: Typing proficiency test at computer keyboard with minimum 45 words per minute.
Job Description of DEO
The job description of the Data Entry Operator is as under:
- Computerization of record relating to cases.
- Maintenance and Repair of Computer System.
- Quick disposal of day to day working of courts.
Salary of Data Entry Operator
Salary of Data Entry Operator in District & Session Court is equal to Basic Pay Scale 14. Data Entry Operators also get judicial allowance alongwith other allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees. A fresh Data Entry Operator usually gets salary as follow:
Basic Pay: Rs.15180
House Rent Allowance ((45% of Pay Scales 2008) + 50%): Rs.3321
Convey Allowance 2005: Rs.2856
Medical Allowance: Rs.1500
Judicial Allowance: Rs.6000
Utility Allowance: Rs.4000
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2016 10%: Rs.1272
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2017 10%: Rs.1518
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 10%: Rs.1518
Total Salary: Rs.37165
- WPM: words per minute
- DEO: Data Entry Operator
- NTS: National Testing Service
Test for Data Entry Operator Jobs in District and Session Court Lahore is being conducted on 14th April, 2019