CSS Exam 2020 Schedule - FPSC Competitive Exam
CSS Exam Date 2020 has been announced.
Pakistan Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced schedule of CSS Exam 2020 through its public notice on 16th June, 2019
FPSC will hold CSS Exam 2020 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 of various Occupational Groups/ Services of Federal Government. CSS Exam is a COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION being held by Federal Government of Pakistan. To Learn about requirements, criteria, eligibility conditions and preparation of CSS Exam 2020, read Introduction of CSS Exam 2020.
CSS Exam 2020 Schedule
Schedule of activities / important dates are:
- Date of Advertisement for Applications: 29th September 2019
- Date of Receipt of online Application: 1st to 31st October 2019
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application form alongwith requisite documents: 11 November 2019
- Cut-off Date for determining eligibility criteria: 31st December 2019
- Commencement of CSS Exam: 12th February 2020
Qualifications, Criteria, Eligibility Conditions, detailed Rules and Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available at FPSC website: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk
Both male and female aspirants including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor's degree and age between 21 to 30 years as on 31st December 2019 are eligible to apply.
The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules, subject to fulfillment of stipulated conditions
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Aga Khan Road Sector F-5/1, Islamabad Tel: 051-9205075, Fax: 051-9213386, 051-9203410, UAN: 051-111-000-248 Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk