Urgently Required for Leading Healthcare Group, Qatar
1. ENT, Ophthalmology and Orthodontics (Arab Doctors)
2. Nurses (India and Philippines (with MOPH license)
3. Laboratory Technicians (with MOPH license)
4. Receptionists (Arabic)
5. Business Development officer (with Hospital experience in the Middle east)
6. Centre Coordinator
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
contract basis for the following positions
Deputy Manager GF grants / DS-TB Specialist
Program Officer (Multi Country Grant)
Minimum 5 years experience in Qatar.
Job Description: Supervises the tenders process from the first stage through to the final bid subm ...
Company in Dubai requires Site Secretary cum Document Controller With minimum 2 years' Gulf experience in MEP Contracting Company. Should be with Diploma ...
Receptionist for a Dubai based company, Good communication skills computer knowledge. ...
Reports as per management requirements
2. Filter & align data as per requirement of the management.
3. Follow up of the assigned tasks
4 . Good excel and power ...