The Assistant Manager Operations - International (BPO) oversees the day-to-day operations of the international team, ensuring that all client requirements are met and operations run smoothly. They work closely with the management team to implement policies and procedures, monitor performance metrics, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Critical to Client
- Setting and meeting Performance Targets for Speed, Efficiency, and Quality
- Ensure campaigns promotional and marketing materials activities are properly communicated and executed to CSEs timely through teams
- Managing the Contact Center Operations by maintaining Strong Communication with Clients.
- Ensure all Agreed Operational SLAs
- To ensure services UP Time as per agreed SLAs with the help of Support departments.
Critical to Operations
- Ensure effective communication with Internal and external customers.
- Recognizes and rewards the efficient performance of subordinates.
- Keen monitoring of team members’ performance through Team Leaders / Supervisors.
- Provision of technical, objective, and goal-oriented support to the Team Leaders / Supervisors.
- To Manage the Control of Shift leakage, Shrinkage & Discipline.
- Should be responsible for complying with the standards within the company e.g. ISMS, HIPPA, etc
Experience: 5 to 6 Years of Experience in International Call/ Contact Center Operations.
Education: Graduation or Equivalent, Masters Degree preferred
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.