List of Government Caring Institutions in Punjab
Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department, Government of the Punjab works for eradication of social evils, social protection including institutional care, skill development & rehabilition and registration, assessment, training, employment and rehabilitation of disabled persons.
- Destitute/ Orphan Children
- Women (Destitute and Victims of Violence)
- Senior Citizens
- Person with Disabilities
- Beggars/ Vagrants
- Drug Addicts
Training and Financial Support
- Skill Development Training for Women (Sanatzars)
- Financial Support (Bait ul Maal)
- Medical Supprt to the Poor (Within existing Hospitals)
- Registration and social Improvement (Transgender)
- NGOs are registered with the Department to provide community development services and relief during calamities and emergency stituations.
Here is list of government-run institutes with contact numbers and addresses that provide institutional care in different districts of Punjab.
Drug Abuse Centers
Punjab Welfare Trust for the Disabled (PWTD)
Who we are?
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.