SI and ASI Jobs in Punjab Police | Exam, Syllabus & Salary
On the requisition of Punjab Police Department, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced job vacancies of Sub Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) belonging to five regions of Punjab, Pakistan.
Sub Inspector Jobs: Total 540 Sub Inspectors (SIs) are required on regular basis against Open Merit, Service Quota, Women Quota and Minorities.
Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs: Total 187 Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASIs) are required on regular basis against Service Quota.
Place of Posting: All over Punjab Province.
Basic Pay Scale:
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-11)
General Requirements for SI and ASI
Gender: Both male and female are eligible.
Candidates can apply only in the concerned region of their district where they are domiciled. Region wise districts are as under:
- Faisalabad Region: Faisalabad, Toba Take Singh, Jhang and Chiniot.
- Sahiwal Region: Sahiwal, Pak Pattan and Okara.
- Multan Region: Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran and Vehari.
- Bahawalpur Region: Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawal Nagar.
- DG Khan Region: DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur and Layyay.
Age Limit for Sub Inspector (SI):
- Age limit in case of Open Merit: Male/ Female 20 to 25 years.
- Age limit in case of Service Quota: Male/ Female 23 to 35 years.
Age Limit for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI):
- Male & Female: 21 to 35 years
Minimum Qualification / Experience for SI (Open Merit)
Graduate (Second Division or equivalent grade) from a recognized university having following physical standards:
- Height for Male 5' 7" (170.18cm); for Female 5' 2" (157.48cm).
- Chest for Male 33" - 34.5; and visual standards distant vision 6/9 in eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-1 for both male and female.
Minimum Qualification / Experience for SI (Service Quota)
- Graduate from a recognized university; and
- Three years' service as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector in the functional unit
Minimum Qualification / Experience for ASI (Service Quota)
- Bachelor's degree (second division) from a recognized university.
- Amongst in-service Head Constables and Constables with three years' service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service record.
Syllabus for Exam/ Test of SI and ASI
Syllabus for SI and ASI Test is same. One paper MQs type written test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising following subjects;
- General Knowledge and Intelligence (40%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), fundamental Rights and Everyday Science including questions on Analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Arithmetic Number Series.
- Quantitative (30%)
Computation of whole Number, Decimals, Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount and Time & Work.
- IT and language comprehension (30%)
Usage if basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, Email etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
How to Apply
- Deposit Rs.600/- under Head: "C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION" in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the closing date.
- Submit Online Application Form at PPSC's website by closing date i.e. 22nd July, 2019.
Last Date to Apply: 22.07.2019 upto 12:00AM (Midnight)
Salary of Sub Inspector is equal to Basic Pay Scale 14 as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees. New recruit as SI may get the following estimated salary / financial benefits:
Basic Pay: 15,180.00
House Rent Allowance: 3,321.00
Conveyance Allowance: 2,856.00
Medical Allowance: 1,500.00
Washing Allowance: 150.00
Special F.D.A Police: 7,300.00
Ration Allowance Police (2009): 1,038.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2016 10%: 1,272.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2017 10%: 1,518.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 10%: 1,518.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 10%: 1,518.00
Police Law & Order Allowance: 4,920.00
Total Estimated Salary: 42,091.00
I need a job kindly help me
i want joining
Hard work is the first and last condition to get a goal
sir ppsc main pending result wala apply kr skta hy
Dear Ghulam Abbas, Candidate must pass out graduation exam before applying for Assistant Sub Inspector or Sub Inspector job.