PMS Exam - Syllabus Outlines of Islamic Studies and Ethics Subjects
Islamic Studies (Combination of Both Subjective & Objective) or Ethics (Combination of both Subjective & Objective) (for Non-Muslim Candidates) Subject in PMS Exam is one of compulsory subjects. Syllabus Outlines of Islamic Studies & Ethics Subjects for PMS Exam 2020 as defined by Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore is as under:
- Islamic Studies:
- Introduction to Islam: Advent of Islam, Fundamentals of Islam, Concepts and their Importance, Deen and its religious impact on individual and society; spiritual, moral and social impact. Basic Beliefs, Amar Bilmaroof and Nahi anil Munkir.
- Seerat-un-Nabi: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a Messenger, Reformer, Administrator, Educator, Diplomat, Statesman, Military Leader etc.
- Early Islamic History upto Khulfa-eRashideen
- Human Rights in Islam including Status of Women, Rights of Minorities.
- Islam and the World: Impact on the West and vice versa; Role in the modern world; Contemporary challenges for the Muslim world and Muslim minorities in the world.
- Islamic Code of Life: Salient features of Islamic socio-political and economic system, judicial system and administrative system; Ijtihad & its forms.
- Ethics for Non-Muslims:
- Religions of the World-Revealed & Non- Revealed.
- Important Religious Books
- Contribution of Religions in Development of Societies.
- Ethics & Morality.
- Human Rights and Obligations.
- Commonality in Religions.
Total Number / Marks of Studies or Ethics: 100
Sir Islamic studies k lia kis writer ki book lni chaiya... Plz guide me
Sir,wt abt recommended book of Ethics?