Assistant Director Land Records in BOR | Jobs, Exam, Salary & Promotion
Government of the Punjab has introduced new set up in Board of Revenue (BOR) for replacement of old system of Tehsildars and Patwaris by introducing posts of Assistant Director Land Records (Grade 17).
Lastly, the posts of Assistant Director Land Records (ADLR) were filled through Punjab Public Service (PPSC). New advertisement for ADLR posts is expected soon.
Post Title: Assistant Director Land Records (ADLR)
Basic Pay Scale : 17
Here we shall discuss in brief about recruitment criteria, qualification, job description and career scope.
ADLR Job Requirements
Minimum Qualification: As per Directorate of Land Records Posts Service Rules, 2016, the minimum qualification for the post of Assistant Director Land Records is as under:
- MBA (second division) from a recognized University by Higher Education Commission or
- MSc (second division) from a recognized University by Higher Education Commission or
- Master's degree (second division) in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Commerce from a recognized university by Higher Education Commission or
- LLB (second division) from a recognized University by Higher Education Commission or
Minimum Experience : No experience required.
Age: Male 21 to 28+5 years and Female 21 to 28+8 years
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender
Domicile Eligibility : Only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply.
Place of Posting : Anywhere in Punjab
Syllabus for Written Examination / Test
As per PPSC previous advertisement published in 2013, the syllabus for written exam / test of Assistant Director Land Records posts was as follow:
One paper MCQ type of 100 marks comprising of General Knowledge, English, Basic Mathematics, Everyday Science, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and Computer.
Salary of ADLR
Salary of Assistant Director Land Records is equal to Basic Pay Scale 17 along with allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees . Besides regular salary, on every mutation attested by Assistant Director Land Records, Rs.75/- are given. On average, an Assistant Director Land Records in a month attests about 1200 mutations.
New entrant may get following salary:
Basic Pay : 30,370
House Rent Allowance: 6,650
Conveyance Allowance: 5,000
Medical Allowance: 1,847
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2016 10%: 2,544
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2017 10%: 3,037
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 10%: 3,037
Social Security Allowance 30%: 9,111
Total Salary: 61,596 + (Rs.75/- per mutation in the month)
Job Description of ADLR
Duties and responsibilities of Assistant Director Land Records are as under:
- To supervise the staff at service centre in coordination with Service Centre In charge.
- To facilitate the walk in customers regarding their issues (Fards, Mutations) resolved promptly and to get their feed back in the form of suggestions or complaints Discharge of duties as revenue officer in the mutation process
- To approve or disapprove mutations
- To approve or disapprove Fard Badars
- To issue of memorandum for the mutations, ensuring deposit of fee in the bank and verification from treasury
- To record statement of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness)
- To get thumb impressions, digital photographs and signatures of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) as per prescribed manner
- Any other duty assigned by Board of Revenue Punjab
First time in Board of Revenue Punjab, the posts of Assistant Director Land Records were advertised through PPSC in 2013. Its recruitment process was completed in 2015. The qualified candidates were appointed on contract basis. Their services are required to be regularized so far. Reportedly, the government is in process to regularize these posts. After regularization, the ADLRs may come in promotion zone.
Can a Bscs degree holder also apply as ADLR?
Please inform when vacancies published adlr jobs