A LEADING AIR CARGO COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
SENIOR FLIGHT DISPATCHER
- Holding a GCAA / ICAO Dispatcher license, with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Releasing daily dispatch documentation, coordinating logistics and flight logs, including tracking weights and cargoes on each flight.
- Monitoring the weather, events, hotel availability, catering, fueling and other services and obstacles.
- Coordinating, scheduling and communicating with the flight crew to ensure safety and get informed of delays.
- Ensuring safe and legal procedures are being followed from pre-flight to landing.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a busy operational environment.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Interested candidates may send their resumes to:
Find Similar Jobs
- A/C Mechanic
- Transport Coordinator
- Assistant HR Manager
- Senior Accountant
With 4 to 8 years experience and thorough kno ...
OPERATION EXECUTIVE for their Qatar Branch. Logistics /Freight / Customs clearance and other administrative experience is mandatory. Candidates with minimum 3 to 4 ...
SUPERVISOR for travel agency with IATA.
4- PRO for immigration and traffic and labor department.
5- SUPERVISOR for cleaning company.
6- REAL ESTATE SUPER ...
Head Office for smooth coordination of cargo operations.
Ensure all passenger (pax) and freighter ULDs are built in accordance with QR regulations. A mandatory pre- ...
Conduct rigging and lifting activities.
Identify relevant cargo for transfer operations.
Inspect methods and techniques used for the safe rigging of car ...