Research Assistant at Center for Learning and Teaching (CLT)
The following list is representative of the duties and responsibilities of a Research Assistant, but this list is not all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities are subject to modification at the discretion of the supervisor (Head CLT). Research assistants shall receive clear guidelines as to what allotments of their time are to be dedicated to research tasks as given below.
Completed bachelor's degree (16 years education) from an accredited institution preferably with a major in any Social Science or Humanities discipline with an experience in academic research writing.
- Note-taking and Transcribing
- Strong Academic Writing (English language)
- Computer proficiency
- Assists the head CLT with academic research.
- Assists with duties related to the production of briefs and reports on various themes regarding professional support of academic staff in higher education.
- Engages with the text in literature reviews.
Reports & Briefs
- Assists with the editing and preparation of reports/ briefs.
- Develops surveys and analyzes data.
- Prepares other articles, reports, and presentations.
- Create presentation slides and posters to present findings.
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy with appropriate referencing.
- Regularly organizes, maintains, and updates website content.
- Meets regularly with the supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- Performs routine duties as instructed, essential to the research activities of the supervisor or project to which the research assistant is assigned.
- Assists in administrative duties such as completing reports, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of CLT.
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.