Dubai Service Engineer (NDT Instruments and Testing Machines)
* This is a multidisciplinary role requiring knowledge of and experience in commissioning. repair and calibration of state-of-the-art NDT instruments (UT, eddy current, X-Ray) and physical testing systems.
* The candidate should be a graduate of Electronics or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, with around 5 years of experience in a relevant field and a proven track record.
* Should be a team player with good communication skills.
* Should be familiar with the working environment in the UAE and possess a UAE driving license.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
REVIT)- 05 NOS
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER- 03 NOS (Expert in EDRMS & Aconex)
- MEP FOREMAN - 06 NOS
- SAFETY OFFICER - 02 NOS (VALID NEBOSH)
- PRO - 1 NO
- PLUMBER - 50 NO ...
Mechanical degree graduate with at least 10 years' experience in plant operation & maintenance - Miller with ball mill experience.
Excellent English communication skill ...
foundation and rich experience of Project Management, Operation & Maintenance, QHSE, Contracts, Quality Management and Modern Engineering Principles Application wi ...
Have 3 years D.A.E (Mechanical)
Have minimum 8 years hand-on experience of operation and maintenance of boiler with an organization of repute including 3 - ...
Kahramaa Approved ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
- Holder of Kahraama supervisor license
- Locally available and with transferable visa
- Minimum 3 - 5 ...