Easy Way to Learn New Language
Learning a new language is a difficult but not impossible task. It is understood that the children learn the language quickly, but this does not disqualify the adults from learning a new language. There are certain ways to learn a new language. Here we shall discuss them. Little hard work and practice are the key.
We may divide it in two parts; Learning and Practicing. Firstly, we discuss the learning part.
- Choose Way of Learning: Different people learn differently, particularly the new language. One, learning new language, must know the way he / she learn; by reading, by writing down or by listening to a native speaker. If someone can remember words by reading them, he may be termed as visual learner. If other one can remember words by writing them, he may be termed as writing learner. If someone may learn the words by reading and writing by himself and also by some other person, then he may be termed as kinetic learner. Choose what is best for you and then proceed further.
- Learning Pronunciation: Try to pronounce the alphabets and practice them as much as you can. Practice them with a person who knows the language.
- Learn Grammar: To learn a language, it is imperative to learn its grammar. Without it, no language can be learned or under stood. Construction of sentences, tenses of the language, phrases and idioms, expressions such as negative, interrogatory, exclamatory etc.
- Vocabulary: Besides, grammar vocabulary is the most important aspect of any language learning process. Start learning at least 45 words and phrases per day, enabling enough collection of the words after one or two months. After learning, try to write these words and repeat writing as much as you can. Try to use these words in sentences and keep on practicing.
- Practicing Alphabets: Practice the alphabets by writing and reading them repeatedly. This will help you to catch their shapes and sounds; associate them with the pictures, names and other things. Try to build word with them and capture their correct sounds. One important thing is that to know how a language is read; from left to right or right to left or from top to bottom.
- Listen and Watch the Language: You may watch movies, songs, dramas of the language you want to learn. Repeat them to have grasp on the expressions and meaning of the words alongside their pronunciation. Listen the words and speak them with loud sound many times to grasp its expression and meaning. Listening music is very helpful in learning a language. Use audio books and lecturer also.
- Speak with Native Speakers: Speak with a person who knows the language and repeat different sentences with him. Learn basic words, idioms and phrases and then keep on building your words strength with every passing day. Practice is the key.
- Read in Language: Start reading the simple books, particularly the children books which help the most in learning a new language. Read popular magazines, newspapers and books of the language as much as you can. Use dictionary and picture dictionary to learn the language.
- Practice and Practice: Do not hesitate to practice the language in public with a native speaker, this shall improve your learning towards the language and allow the other people to correct you. Repeat all the above points to learn a new language.