As a professional, you will support the ecommerce and Marketing department in producing high-quality product shots for marketing, social media, and our company overall. You will also collaborate with in-house creative teams on photographic direction that maintains brand continuity in product imagery. In addition, you must demonstrate a strong ability to compose, stylize, and stage product shots, based on direction provided, using the highest of standards in setting up lighting, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot, while managing a high volume of images.
Additional Essential Functions
- Utilize professional camera and lighting equipment in a well-equipped studio
- Utilize computer imaging software to process photographs
- Accurately perform color corrections and all post production editing on photos
- Import, organize, catalog, and provided final images into a shared environment
- Collaborate with other photographers
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience as a photographer
- Portfolio must be included to be considered for this position
- Proficient in graphics software including Adobe Creative Suite and other photography hardware and software
- Video knowledge a plus
- Must work well in a team.
- Must be very organized and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.