A specialist company focusing on design and build /turn-key of industrial buildings and steel structure is looking for the following candidates:
Responsible for company project daily operation, planning resources for each job site, liaise with client to deal with any site
- Determined and decisive; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems.
- Possesses excellent leadership, drive and managerial abilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill,
- Having best knowledge in project and contract management.
- Min 7 Years experience in building construction.
- With engineering (structural or mechanical) technical background shall be an advantage.
Attractive package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
6. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- with 10-15 yrs. exp. or more
7. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
- with 8-15 yrs. exp. or more
8. LAND SURVEYOR
- with 10 yrs. exp. or more
/ activities properly and in a timely manner. Able to prepare project daily reports, progress, manpower forecast, material requirements, etc. Able to communicate, coord ...
15+ years experience. Experience in high-rise buildings
Technical Office Engineer (Ref.:TECH-DXB001) .
Site Engineer (Ref.: SE-DXB001)
MEP Coordi ...
activities at anchorage. Coordinating provisions, crew change, vessel tank cleaning etc
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
5 years experience in Marine industry, for develo ...
for managing large-scale hotel / high-rise projects independently. He will lead a team of Project Managers and have full authority over all the resources deployed on ...