Takamul is launching a new activity in industrial centralized utilities in Oman, with the objective to provide its customers with superior integrated utility services.
Senior Project Manager (TU0100)
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all technical, financial, and administrative functions of the assigned project, or subtask.
- Establishes the project requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Works with the consultant to develop budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of a project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Manage consultant during the PMC tendering process evaluation of bids, recommendation and selection of a PMC.
- Manage the PMC in his preparation of technical specifications, FEED, cost estimates, tender documents, evaluation of bids, recommendation and selection of suitable contractors, and through the construction phase..
- Promotes technical excellence on the project, including furtherance of the Quality Improvement Process.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths. Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Depending on the stage of the project, works with the consultant or PMC to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work. Advises the Company management of any such changes.
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of the project.
- Oversees establishment of Work Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan and other documents for hazardous waste work.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
Qualification & Requirements
Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or in any engineering discipline.
Experience of developing and managing project implemented by EPC or BOOT or similar procurement methods.
At least 10 years of project related work experience, including supervisory and management experience.
Minimum 5 years' experience in senior position having relevant experience to the project.
Ability to work independently without supervision.
Proactive, results oriented and ability to work under pressure.
Takamul Investment Company is a subsidiary of Oman Oil Company focused on developing, promoting and investing in value added projects in Petrochemicals, Metals, Minerals and Industrial services in Oman.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Marine Plant Supervisor / Engineer
12 years in marine vessel repairs (Hull & Machinery)
Automation Engineer (Electronics)
AVLS, SCADA, METOCEAN, S ...
The ideal candidate must have B.E/B.S.C Mechanical /Chemical Engineering with sufficient experience in sugar industry preferably 5-6 years as GM- P ...
well reputed company in Dubai is Looking for a Senior Project Manager Landscape with 7-10 years of experience in Landscaping industry with Bachelor of Civil Engineerin ...
* UPDA Certified Civil Engineering.
* 15-20 years' experience in construction field
* Target oriented, fluent in English & Arabic
Available for immedi ...