Nurse Assistant (Visit Visa preferred)
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
We are looking for Nursing Assistants to support the Nurses in providing patient healthcare. We are looking for somebody preferably on visit visa or who can join immediately.
The key job responsibilities will include
- Receive, welcome and guide patients, their families and visitors, on the ward and liaise with other staff appropriately.
- Assist nursing staff in the orientation and settling of patients into the ward, whilst building a positive rapport with the patient and their visitors.
- Maintain upkeep of the patients' bed areas, ensuring that the patients' space is respected including attending to fruit, flowers and other patient consumables (for example cards and tissues).
- Maintain the safety of patients' property and belongings in line with client's policy.
- Maintain the privacy and dignity of patients whilst carrying out housekeeping duties.
Salary offered for this role will be 3300-3500 + Accommodation + Transport.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
making cancer treatment available to everyone, without any distinction, at an affordable price.
Cancer Foundation Hospital has job openings for
- OT Incharge
- OT ...
for Medical and Engineering professionals in any field or specialty with our without license looking for new opportunity and explore their job market apply here. ...
Dentistry & Radiology/Sonology with Minimum experience of 3 Years.
Medical Officers preferably in Gynae/Obs, Peads & General Medicine with minimum experience ...
for provision of tubal ligation & Implant services with valid PMDC Certification Position involves frequent travelling
At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in pr ...
Incharge: FCPS (Paeds) or equivalent to lead the clinical team at ER.
2. Clinical Instructor: Postgraduate qualification / residency completed in Pediatrics ...