BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIRED
Our company, part of a well-established and successful group with countrywide operations, has the following job opening in Muscat.
Business Development Manager required for one of Oman's ME&I Contractors. This role would suit a BDM who has previously worked on large-scale Oil & Gas or Power projects. The successful BDM should have at least 10-12 years' experience in this role, and be willing to relocate to Muscat, Oman. The role includes identifying business opportunities, building key customer relationships, negotiation and closure of business deals. Maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions and relationship with international EPC Contractors will be essential. Being able to identify large opportunities for ME&I Contracting, networking with key stakeholders to develop the business will be the primary deliverable of the role.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Previous experience working on large-scale ME&I Scope for Oil, Gas & Power projects in Middle East.
- Prior experience working for well-renowned ME&I Contractors in Middle East.
- At least 10 years' experience as a Business Development Manager with proven credentials.
- Possess good contacts with major companies in Oman in the Oil, Gas & Power sector.
The successful candidate will get to work in a very friendly environment, for a company that believes in family values.
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.