1. Ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements under various labour laws.
2. Recruiting of workmen as per the selection procedure specified such as site requirement as confirmed by MANAGEMENT, background clearance, skills test & confirmation
3. Ensuring disbursement of statutory minimum wages, and review of skill grades and wage rates if warranted.
4. Obtaining/generating and maintaining the requisite statutory records relating to attendance, overtime and earnings of all workmen at the site.
5. Ensuring that overtime work and its payment are in accordance with the statutory requirements
6. Arranging, maintaining and rendering medical first aid to workmen of the site, as and when need arises.
7. Arranging hygienic up-keep of labour camp(s), site canteen(s), sanitary facilities and creche/rest rooms at all times.
8. Displaying the specified statutory notices in accordance with labour laws and updating them, as and when required
9. Implementing all rules, procedures, directives etc. applicable under various statutes including those prescribed by the Management.
10. Installing and operating the internal systems of the company in relation to attendance recording, overtime work, wages records, statutory deductions and any other specified matters.
11. Reporting the labour strength, attendance, PF Coverage, IR & WC cases, Black listed workmen, overtime details, cost information of labour wages and related expenses to MANAGEMENT and to the IR Dept periodically.
12. Liaisoning with labour department, job related government officials, the workmen, sub-contractors and special agencies to maintain good industrial relations and to ensure full statutory compliances
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Looking Staff for the Following Positions
1- Cad Operator
2- H.R Executive
3- Marketing Executive
4- Account Officer
5- Import Officer
6- Office Boy
7- Hous ...
knowledge about day today HR activities
- Should be well versed with UAE labour laws
- In depth knowledge about Microsoft Excel(Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
and protocol are communicated, put in place and followed through completely to resolve issues and support action plans
analyze trends and identify risk areas, create a ...
and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Preparation & maintains employee benefits programs; recommending benefit programs to ...
services such as ticketing, security, and cleaning; and 615 jobs in bus operations such as driving, conducting, and mechanics.
The company is seeking for dynamic, ...