CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS DIRECTOR SPORTS TRAINING WAPDA LAHORE
WAPDA is the largest organization in Pakistan involved in execution of multi-dimensional Water and Power projects of national importance. WAPDA is also contributing to the social uplift through promotion and patronage of sports activities. WAPDA maintains sports teams of its own almost in all disciplines and enjoys national and international status of repute. WAPDA is looking for a highly dedicated, skilled and motivated candidates for the position of Director Sports Training in BPS-19 on contract basis for WAPDA Sports Board at Lahore as per the below mentioned TORs.
One year extendable on satisfactory service.
Qualification / Experience
- Must have coaching courses from recognized bodies and experience.
- Must have represented national / institutional teams at national / international competitions.
- To train WAPDA Sports teams.
- To recruit sports potential of national / international caliber for WAPDA Sports teams.
- To develop strategy for the optimal use of WAPDA Sports infrastructure.
- To facilitate WAPDA Sports Board regarding procurement / arrangement of sports equipment.
- Any other task assigned by high ups for uplift of sports.
REMUNERATION AND AGE
- The position is offered on Pay and Perks as admissible to BPS-19 officer.
- The maximum age limit is 55 years.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs