- Indian nationality
- Degree in Law
- 2 years experience with a law firm or in a legal department within an organisation.
- Good command in English
- Peruses legal documents including legal agreement
- Perusing tender documents
- Assist the group legal adviser
- Monitor the trademark registration applications
- Updates the status of various lease & franchise agreement
- Prepare routine legal documents
- Maintains knowledge of current & developing trends in the legal domain
- Performs research and analysis of routine legal issues
- Undertakes any other similar or related duties
- Liaises with external law firms and trademark agents
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Statutory & Regulatory Reporting - Karachi
4- Trade Officer - Karachi
5- Ethics Officer - Karachi
6- Manager Foreign Exchange - Karachi
7- CPU Account Maintenance ...
posts on merit basis:
1- Senior Legislative Advisor: MP-I
2- Senior Consultant (Contract): MP-I
3- Consultant (Contract): MP-II
4- (a)- Consultant (Research), ( ...
in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in ...
jobs, including 1,424 jobs for station services such as ticketing, security, and cleaning; and 615 jobs in bus operations such as driving, conducting, and mechanics.
with Diploma in Labour Laws/Industrial Relations.
At least 15-20 years experience of General Administration & Legal matters.
Should be well-verse ...