Government of Pakistan
PLANNING COMMISSION/ MINISTRY OF PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM
YOUNG DEVELOPMENT FELLOWS PROGRAMME
After successful completion of first four batches of the Young Development Fellows (YDFs) Programme, Planning Commission is pleased to announce Fifth Batch of YDFs Programme. YDF is a one-year programme with built-in "stretch/learning assignment" where they will gain valuable on job experience.
Be Part of development of the Country by selecting the area that match your qualifications and dreams:
- Economic and Finance
- Social Sector
- Science & Technology/ICT
- Water Resources
- Governance and Public Policy
- Industrial Development
- Infrastructure Development
- Food and Agriculture
- Climate Change
- Between 18-30 years of age;
- Hold PhD/Master/Professional degree from a reputable foreign or local university in the field mentioned above;
- Preferably, some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at doctoral level;
- Has not joined the first four batches of YDFs.
Interested candidates may apply on line within Fifteen (15) days of the date of publication of this advertisement on the website link www.mopjobs.org/ydf
Hard copy of the online application may also be forwarded on the address mentioned below. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be provided.
A PROJECT DIRECTOR Young Development Fellows Programme, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform Room No. 417, P Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Website: www.pc.gov.pk
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.