A fast poring company require young, dynamic, result-oriented personnel for their Middle East operations
Graduate / postgraduate Degree in Commerce Accounting and Finance as core subjects 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
Proficient in accounts receivables and should have a very good knowledge of Tally, Responsible for account and f nance functions, maintaining books of accounts and preparing financial statements.
Knowledge of international accounting and the ability to handle functions independently Communicate fluently in English (both spoken as well as written) Liaise with customers, suppliers, banks and auditors.
Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills and the ability to work in a team
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Due to tremendous growth, we now have the requirements for the following:
Audi | After sales Department Opportunities
- Workshop Controller / Supervisor Wor ...
prepare monthly Profit & Loss account, Cash flow projections
- Handling banks related subjects, including liaising with them
- Exposure to Tally software
below categories urgently for the projects:
Accountants - 02 Nos.
(Must have 2-3 years' experience)
Must have good knowledge of Tally & MS Office. Compliance with ac ...
ACCESS CONTROL SUPERVISOR (SECURITY)
4. SITE ENGINEERS (ALUMINUM AND STEEL)
7. PLANNING ENGINEERS (JOINERY, FIT-OUT)
8. PROJECT COORDIN ...
- Provide assistance and support to the manager
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and acc ...