Manager Technical Jobs in Thatta, Pakistan
Foundation Wind Energy (Project of Fauji Foundation) is looking for a Manager Technical for its project site at Gharo, Distt Thatta, (Sindh).
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc (Engg) in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil disciplines. Master degree holders will be preferred.
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in power sector.
- An individual having contract management experience at multi-national level will be preferred.
- Must have technical report writing and strong communication skills.
- Age up to 50 years (Relaxation of age may be given in case of having significant experiences in the relevant field).
Handsome pay package based on experience and qualification will be offered. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
leading multi-discipline teams on complex transmission systems projects under challenging conditions are preferred. Specific responsibilities include: Track and rep ...
of Sales & Site Fixing Operation team; Good knowledge in Graphic & Document orientation, presentation along with communication; Must be aware of Glass Fixing natu ...
pool need only apply. 2- Electrician: Those who have experience in control panels and other industrial electrical works need only apply. 3- Finishing Carpenter: ...
required Batching Plant (Concrete) Operator, Minimum 5-6 years experience. Precast experience preferred. ...
in body repair). 3- Carpenter: - Completion of Secondary Education (10years). - 3 years experience in carpenter works. - Able to read blueprints, diagrams. - ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Maintenance/Repair (69), Engineering (52), HSE (11), Manufacturing and Production (7), Product Management (4), Research and Development (3), GeoScience (1), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!