A reputed law firm is currently recruiting a Lawyer. This is a well-established firm has built a solid reputation in Bahrain
Potential Candidates must be able to fulfill the below responsibilities & requirements.
- Drafting legal opinion in English
- Drawing up contracts & other legal opinion in English
- Reviewing legal contracts.
- Coordinating various legal matters between clients and other lawyers of the firm.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing e-mails between clients and lawyers and setting up meetings etc.
You will need:
- A law degree and at least 1 year experience in the legal profession
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Arabic an advantage.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good organizational skills and capacity to be detail-oriented
This role represents a great opportunity within a dynamic, challenging and professional environment.
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Careermidway.com is an effort of lofty aspirants. We voluntarily bridge seekers with employers and other career building sources.