- Indian nationality
- Degree in Law
- 2 years experience with a law firm or in a legal department within an organisation.
- Good command in English
- Peruses legal documents including legal agreement
- Perusing tender documents
- Assist the group legal adviser
- Monitor the trademark registration applications
- Updates the status of various lease & franchise agreement
- Prepare routine legal documents
- Maintains knowledge of current & developing trends in the legal domain
- Performs research and analysis of routine legal issues
- Undertakes any other similar or related duties
- Liaises with external law firms and trademark agents
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
and hardworking candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following excellent career opportunities:
Chief (Policy) / ...
is seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals for the following positions:
2- IP Paralegal
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor degree in Law ...
Laws relevant to a Contracting Company.
- Well versed with drafting and vetting of Contracts, JV and other Agreements.
- Conversant with Bahrain Commercial Laws & La ...
Should have excellent experience in drafting of legal agreements in Banking / Real Estate/ Joint ventures/ Contracts / Mergers / All Business Deals.
Should h ...
and Regulatory Authorities.
Expertise in handling matters pertaining to the Board of Directors.
Expertise in drafting and negotiating international commercial c ...