Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Reputed Real Estate Abu Dhabi requires: Tele Property Marketing PRO Data Entry cum Accountant Property Adviser Estimator Surveyor ...
TECHNICIANS: - Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Science field (Chemistry , Physics, Math, Geology, Civil etc). - Good in English Language both verbal and written . ...
Sales Engineer: (European) Fire Alarm -1 2- QA/QC Engineer (MEP, Filipino) -1 3- Fire fighting, Fire Alarm, HVAC (Chiller) Technicians - 5 4- Draftsman-1 5- QS (ME ...
immediate requirements: Senior Estimator - Riyadh (Ref. DG087) Civil / Agricultural (Irrigation) Engineering degree holder with 5 years experience in the landsc ...
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Riyadh (Ref. DG089) Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying (or equivalent) degree holder with 5-7 years experience in the landscape ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Construction/Civil Engineering (52), Survey/Estimation (39), Drafting (31), Architect (18), Planning and Development (9), Real Estate (7), Interior Design (5), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!