Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Surveyor (QS) - Relevant degree from a recognized university. - With minimum 10 years experience mainly in post contract administration. Candidates ...
of experience in water pipeline. - Must have UAE license. 2- Safety Officer: Qualifications: - Must have 3-5 years of experience in safety measures. - Must have UAE l ...
lookout for highly-skilled and motivated individuals to join their team for the following categories: - Project Manager - Project Engineer - Quantity Surveyor ...
and Diploma holders shall have 13 years experience with major Contractors. Candidates shall have at least 3 years of experience in the Kingdom and shall knowledge ...
Highway Engineer Quantity Surveyor: - DAE (Civil) - +5 Years Experience Site Engineer: - DAE (Civil) - + 5 Years Experience Asphalt Plant Operator: - 5 Years Expe ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Construction/Civil Engineering (40), Survey/Estimation (32), Drafting (25), Architect (17), Planning and Development (13), Interior Design (5), Real Estate (3), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!