A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Project Manager - Civil
Graduate Civil Engineer with 5-7 years GCC working experience
Planning Engineer - Civil
Graduate/ Diploma with 3-5 years GCC ...
MEP Coordinators / QC Inspectors / Quantity Surveyors
- Civil Superintendents / Supervisors / Foremen
- HVAC Technicians / Generator Technicians / Motor Winding Tec ...
in design, prepare quantities and quotations for ISP/ OSP and SCS.
Minimum 5 years' experience required, transferable residence permit is a MUST
All Candid ...
2. Sub-Engineer (E&M) (BS-11)
3. Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BS-11)
4. LDC (BS-11)
5. 2nd Grade Estimator (BS-11)
6. Data Entry Oper ...
degree preferably in Quantity Surveying with a minimum 10 years experience in Preparing reports, Tendering BOQ, Variation & Correspondence. Excellent in Written a ...