Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Planning Engineers - Site Engineers - Office Engineers and Architects - Foremen - Safety Officers - Draughtsman - Administrators - Secretaries - Document Contr ...
or Civil) 10-15 years experience in design and supervision in mega projects & management of engineering offices, with university degree in Architectural o ...
specialized in interior decoration is seeking the following positions: 1- Site Engineers 2- Quantity Surveyors 3- Interior Designers 4- QA/QC 5- Technical ...
Quantity Surveyor - Experience: 1 to 2 years in AGCC. Senior Safety Officer / Safety Officer - Experience: 3 to 5 years in AGCC. Senior Lab Technician - Exp ...
developing responses to commercial & performing risk, value management and cost control and advising on procurement strategy; Knowledge of Cost Estimation, Rate Analy ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Survey/Estimation (21), Construction/Civil Engineering (18), Drafting (14), Planning and Development (10), Architect (6), Interior Design (2), Real Estate (1), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!