Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
belong to municipality of Hail, Saudi Arabia, we need Surveyor to do the work, it is inside the city. Please contact e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ...
Document Controller/ Secretary (MEP) 7- Safety Inspector (MEP) 8- Estimation Engineer/ Coordinator (MEP) 9- Cost Control Assistant / QS 10- Drafting Coordinator ...
Surveyor required for a group of companies, specialized in contracting, marble & interior work field experience. ...
Project In-charge: - B.E - 10 years experience. 2- Sr. Supervisor: - 12 years' experience. 3- Supervisor (Finishing Works): - 12 years experience. 4- Qu ...
required for a group of companies specialized in contracting, marble & interior works field experience. ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Construction/Civil Engineering (31), Survey/Estimation (24), Drafting (23), Architect (18), Planning and Development (8), Real Estate (7), Interior Design (6), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!