Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
Estimator - For sign projects. Vacancy for an outdoor advertising & signage company With UAE experience in the same field. ...
Surveyor/ Civil Procurement Engineer required for Almoayyed Contracting Group. Minimum qualification: Civil Diploma. Minimum experience: 2 years. ...
Quantity Surveyors - Civil & Electrical. Female Graduate Engineers under Husband Sponsorship only need to apply. ...
requires to ﬁll up the following positions: 1- PLANNING ENGINEER 2- QUANTITY SURVEYOR 3- ARCHITECT With 3 to 10 years of experience 4- BUSINESS DEVEL ...
- Draughtsman - QA/QC - Supervisors (Machine, Upholstery, Polish, Veneer & Assembly Sections) Candidates with 4-5 years experience & 3-4 years GCC experience ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Survey/Estimation (22), Construction/Civil Engineering (21), Drafting (9), Planning and Development (8), Architect (7), Real Estate (6), Interior Design (4), All Area Jobs