Land Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
A large European Construction Group operating worldwide requires for its project in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
- University degree in Land Surveying, Geodesy, Spatial Science or similar, with 4-5 years working experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Leica Geo Office would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Leica Surveying software and instruments.
- Experience in infrastructure, tunneling or pipe jacking projects would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in the English language.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Unfortunately, the job you are looking for is closed.
Find Similar Jobs
CIVIL ENGINEER 5- HSE OFFICER (NEBOSH CERTIFIED) 6- LEAD QA/QC MECHANICAL ENGINEER 7- QA/QC CIVIL - ENGINEER / INSPECTOR 8- QA/QC MECHANICAL - ENGINEER ...
mentioned positions are required for a short term contract of 6 Months ONLY. 5- Construction Manager (Civil): – BE Civil with Min. 6 years experience in ...
following individuals: 1- SURVEYOR: - DAE in Survey - Having atleast 5 years experience - Skills to use Total Station and level machine. 2- JUNIOR SURVEYOR: - DAE ...
For Ali Mousa & Sons Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi. Senior Estimator and Procurement Engineer (Ref. C03) With more than 15 years experience. ...
as QS on Building, Road, Sewerage and water supply projects. 2- Sub Engineer: DAE (Civ) with at least 15-20 years experience of Building, Road, Sewerage and water s ...
Find Relevant Functional Area Jobs
Survey/Estimation (16), Construction/Civil Engineering (14), Planning and Development (10), Drafting (7), Architect (5), Real Estate (3), Interior Design (2), All Area Jobs
Log in to save this job, and find the jobs you saved already!